Saturday 16 May 2015

PPP: PERSONAL BRANDING PHOTOSHOOT

Today I set up some photography equipment and took images of my personal branding, seeing all my items coming together I feel that I have now established a identity for myself as a designer that reflects who I am. 

Over the past 3 years I have gained the confidence to take my own images and set up photography equipment effectively which is an additional skill I have as a designer that will help me towards my career ambitions of art direction. Below are some images from behind the scenes of the photoshoot.

 





Through my research into other branded identities I took some inspiration for how to layout my deliverables and experimented with different arrangements throughout the shoot to ensure that I got images of all items as well as them working as a collective.

Overview

Although I am a little disappointed with the printed outcome of my designs, I will rectify this through Photoshop and if I have enough time with my pre-booked print slots I will re-print some items to ensure that are of a higher quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment