Wednesday 20 May 2015

MAD FERRET PRODUCTIONS: PLACEMENT

When one door closes, another one opens!


Today I received a phone call from Mad Ferret, detailing that my application for a summer placement has been accepted.




Initially I thought that I hadn't got the placement because I hadn't heard back from them in a few months, however the manager detailed there was a lot of applicants and this was the reason why!

The placement will be for one month minimum with a review at the end to see where I could go next, I have a Skype interview arranged for Wednesday the 27th which is convenient in me not having to travel to London and in preparation for the end of year show.

Overview

Although I didn't get the placement at MTV I am really excited to be working and designing this summer, in London for some of Europe's biggest festivals. To get a placement in a field of design that I am most passionate about is a great start to my career as a professional.

This placement will tie perfectly into my passions for art direction and graphic design with not only designing printed and digital material but also builds for stages and scenery within festivals. I am already attending two of the festivals that they design for so I am really excited to see how this all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment